- F. Andriopoulou , T. Dagiuklas, T. Orphanoudakis, "Integrating IoT and Fog Computing for Healthcare Service Delivery." Book Chapter in "Components and Services for IoT platforms: paving the way for IoT standards." Edited by G. Keramidas, N. Voros, M. Hübner, Springer, ISBN-13 978-3319423029, 2017.
- F. Andriopoulou, T. Dagiuklas, T. Orphanoudakis, "IoTA: IoT Automated SIP-based Emergency Call Triggering System for general eHealth purposes“, 13th IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob’2017), Rome, Italy, 9 - 11 Oct. 2017. DOI: 10.1109/WiMOB.2017.8115830.
- K. Karamitsios, T. Orphanoudakis, “Efficient IoT Data Aggregation for Connected Health Applications”, 2017 IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC), Heraklion, Crete, Greece, 03-06 July 2017. DOI: 10.1109/ISCC.2017.8024685.
- K. Karamitsios, T. Orphanoudakis, T. Dagiuklas, “Evaluation of IoT-based Distributed Health Management Systems.” 20th Panhellenic Conference on Informatics (PCI 2016), Patras, Greece, 10-12 November 2016.
- A. Lykourgiotis, E. Markakis, G. Mastorakis, C. Mavromoustakis, E. Pallis, I. Politis, Y. Rebahi, “Efficient Next Generation Emergency Communications over Multi-Access Edge Computing”, IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 55, no. 11, pp. 92-97, NOVEMBER 2017, DOI: 10.1109/MCOM.2017.1700345.
- A. Lykourgiotis, I. Politis, C. Tselios and T. G. Orphanoudakis, “On measuring the efficiency of next generation emergency communications: The EMYNOS paradigm”, IEEE ICC 2018 Communications QoS, Reliability, and Modeling Symposium. ICC'18 CQRM.
- E. Markakis, T. Dagiuklas, A. Lykourgiotis, I.
Politis, Y. Rebahi, E. Pallis, "EMYNOS: Next Generation
Emergency Communication." IEEE Communications Magazine, February 2017.
- Y. Nikoloudakis, E. Markakis, G. Mastorakis, E. Pallis, C. Skianis, “An NFV-Powered Emergency System for Smart Enhanced Living Environments”, IEEE NFV-SDN 2017, DOI: 10.1109/NFV-SDN.2017.8169872.
- Yacine Rebahi et al, "Towards a Next Generation 112 Testbed", The EMYNOS ESInet, International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection, Reg. No. 33156677 Elsevier B.V Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2018
- Evangelos Markakis, George Mastorakis, Constandinos X. Mavromoustakis, Evangelos Pallis, "Towards a FOG-enabled navigation system with advanced cross-layer management features and IoT equipment", Cloud and Fog Computing in 5G Mobile Networks: Emerging Advances and Applications Chap. 6 The Institution of Engineering and Technology 2017 171-191 Book doi: 10.1049/PBTE070E
- Foteini Andriopoulou, Ilias Politis, Asimakis Lykourgiotis, Tasos Dagiuklas, Dionisios Serras, Yacine Rebahi, "EMYNOS: A next generation emergency communication platform for people with disabilities", 9th International Conference on Software, Knowledge, Information Management and Applications (SKIMA), IEEE Kathmandu, Nepal, 2015-1-8; doi: 10.1109/SKIMA.2015.7399986